- Singer Kellie Pickler named new 'Dancing' champ
- Retired LB Brian Urlacher: Joining Cowboys 'would have been ideal'
- LeBron James, Kevin Durant lead All-NBA first team
- London attack suspects probed in past investigations, official says
- Alice Eve Believes In Aliens: 'Star Trek' Actress Suspects NASA Is Hiding …
- IGN Poll Result: 75% Disappointed with Xbox One Reveal
- Star Trek: Does a man really need to apologise for Alice Eve's underwear scene?
U.K. : Top News
NASA Picture of The DayPavlof Volcano From Station
Astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) photographed this striking view of Pavlof Volcano on May 18, 2013. The oblique perspective from the ISS reveals the three dimensional structure of the ash plume, which is often obscured by the top-down view of most remote sensing satellites. Situated in the Aleutian Arc about 625 miles (1,000 kilometers) southwest of Anchorage, Pavlof began erupting on May 13, 2013. The volcano jetted lava into the air and spewed an ash cloud 20,000 feet (6,000 meters) high. When photograph ISS036-E-2105 (top) was taken, the space station was about 475 miles south-southeast of the volcano (49.1° North latitude, 157.4° West longitude). The volcanic plume extended southeastward over the North Pacific Ocean. › Additional information/larger images. Image Credit: NASA
Popular Search Terms
Tags49ers aaron rodgers albert pujols blake griffin boston celtics carmelo anthony celtics chris paul clippers dancing with the stars denver broncos detroit lions detroit tigers drew brees dwight howard dwyane wade eli manning espn facebook flyers gop debate kate upton kevin durant knicks kobe bryant lakers lamar odom lebron james miami heat mitt romney nascar ncaa new england patriots new orleans saints newt gingrich nfl draft nfl draft 2012 patriots peyton manning powerball rajon rondo rick santorum ron paul santorum tom brady
dancing with the stars